Payroll outsourcing is a set of services for calculating employees’ salaries and preparing relevant reports (in whole or in part), which are carried out by a third-party organization that specializes in this field.
Who benefits from payroll outsourcing?
Outsourcing payroll can be beneficial for small companies and sole proprietors if the number of employees is small, and it is expensive to keep a separate specialist on staff, or if it is not possible to find a person with the appropriate qualifications for a long time. This service may also be relevant for foreign companies that are planning to open a business in Russia, because it is quite difficult to understand all the subtleties and innovations of legislation related to this area on their own.
The main benefits of outsourcing salary calculation:
- optimization and standardization of the calculation process;
- compliance of payroll calculation and reporting with the requirements of current Russian legislation and reduction of tax risks;
- reduced costs in terms of the cost of creating and maintaining jobs for payroll accountants;
- confidentiality of employee and management salaries.
VALEN outsources salaries based on the specific activities of a particular taxpayer in full compliance with the requirements of labor and tax legislation. Our specialists have the necessary experience and extensive knowledge that allow us to calculate wages professionally and with a high level of responsibility for the correctness and timeliness of all types of reports on settlements with personnel.
Our specialists perform a full range of payroll and related reporting services
- calculation of salary, vacation pay, compensation for unused vacation and other employee benefits;
- calculation of severance payments and other compensation payments;
- calculation of taxes and insurance premiums;
- reflection of salary and related taxes and contributions in 1C;
- preparation of settlement and payment statements;
- preparation of individual pay sheets and 2-NDFL certificates;
- formation of payment orders for payment of taxes and insurance premiums;
- preparation and submission of payroll reports to regulatory authorities, including statistics;
- preparation of explanatory letters and responses to official requirements;
- consultations before the audit by the tax authorities.