The Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation has approved the Activity Plan of the Federal Tax Service for 2021. This plan contains a set of measures that are aimed at implementing the relevant goals and objectives of the Federal Tax Service of Russia.
In particular, among the most important activities are the following:
- creation of unified register of outstanding payments to the budget;
- creation of state register of arbitration managers;
- introduction of an electronic power of attorney with the possibility of sending it in electronic form;
- creation of national system of traceability of goods;
- development of a procedure for handling complaints via video conferencing.
It is possible to get acquainted with the Plan in full on the website of the Federal Tax Service of Russia, which was published to implement the principles of openness and transparency of the activities of federal executive bodies.