Accounting of the company is a system of collecting, documenting and summarizing information about the financial and economic activities of the company, its property and obligations.
The company’s accounting records are maintained continuously from the date of registration of the company until the date of termination of activity as a result of liquidation or reorganization of the company.
Basic accounting principles :
- The principle of autonomy (property isolation)
- The principle of double recording
- The principle of the current organization
- The principle of objectivity
- The principle of prudence
- Accrual principle
- The principle of periodicity
- The principle of monetary measurement
- The principle of continuity
Documents regulating accounting, according to Part 1 of Article 21 of Law No. 402-FZ:
- federal accounting standards;
- industry accounting standards;
- recommendations in the field of accounting;
- company standards
Accounting procedures of the company
- Formation of accounting policy, approval of the working chart of accounts, definition of forms of primary documentation, approval of forms of accounting registers
- Execution of each operation using the primary document
The data of the primary documents are registered in the accounting registers in a timely manner
- Preparation of accounting entries for each business transaction of the company.
At the end of the month, the results are summed up – the turnover and balance on accounting accounts are determined. Individual accounts are closed, and balance sheets are drawn up.
At the end of the year, individual accounts are closed, the balances as of 31.12 are withdrawn.
The company observes this procedure on a monthly basis during a calendar year.
Preparation of annual accounting (financial) statements based on the results of the calendar year.
VALEN Company is ready to offer its accounting services to companies with various taxation systems, various types of company activities on mutually beneficial terms.